MAISON DE L’EUROPE DE NÎMES (House of Europe Nîmes) is a non-profit organisation founded in 1966 in order to inform citizens on the history, importance and future of the European Union.
In order to support the European institutions in its visibility at the local level it raises awareness about the advantages and challenges of European integration. In 2013, Maison de l’Europe de Nîmes was officially recognised as Europe Direct Information Centre Gard-Lozère and joined the network of 500 other official information centres in the EU.
What do we have to offer?
- Answers to questions concerning Europe
- Education programs on Europe for schools
- Organisation & offering of European exhibitions
- Organisation and facilitation of European events, conferences and debates
- Language courses
- European mobility opportunities for (EVS, Erasmus internships, international volunteering)